Monday, March 31, 2008

Swings

So for a month now I have been putting Elizabeth in the swing at the play ground. She seems to like it instead of the dumb swing that is in our house. People look at me weird since she is so little in this massive thingamobobit but she loves it and that is all that matters. I can see the future now, I am always going to be trying all types of stuff when she is too young for instance, cereal. hahaha Yeah that's another story... Even though she can barely stay up she sure likes to go high. She's a freak simply because her Mama is a freak too.

2 comments:

Molly Bea said...

She looks so old! Wow! What a darling! I miss her!

Unknown said...

I love it. Elizabeth will never be afraid of anything, because she has parents like you. I can wait to see Elizabeth walking at six months. hehehehe