Thursday, March 20, 2008

Days like These

I love days where I can just hang out with my family and do nothing. This morning we all slept in til 8. I know that is not late for most people but it is in my house. Later I went to my education advisor at school and planned out my future. If we end up staying in Hawaii I will be able to graduate in 2 years. Oh that would be so awesome. Also it was looking like the school forgot to submit my information for missing last winter so I would have to reapply and everything but at the last minute the lady asked " Are you Jesse's wife " as soon as I said yes it was like all the road blocks opened up and they approved me going back to school. I am so grateful my husband is a super star. Elizabeth and I went to the mailbox today and we found this awaiting us. I thought it was adorable. Grandma & Grandpa Springs sent her a Happy 1st Easter card with one dollar in it. She loved it!!! Now we will put it in the piggy bank until bank day.
Also another fun thing I did was make my very first pizza. My wonderful neighbor let me us her bread maker so I wouldn't have to wait for the dough to rise and take an hour. With the bread maker it only took 12 min to mix and 15 min to cook. Oh the wonders of technology. . . It is a cheese, green bell pepper and onion pizza. yummmm.


To top off our day we listened to Elizabeth giggle. She only seems to laugh a lot when we do this. Other things so far will make her smile but not giggle... I love my little monster and my amazing husband.

3 comments:

flip flop mama said...

Baby giggles are the best thing ever! yay for homemade pizza and cute easter cards! Happy Easter! (Did you get my package? It didn't have any money in it, but hey...we're poor too)

Tiffany said...

She is growing up so quickly. Before you know it she will be crawling all over the place!

Sarah said...

DORETHA!!! I love finding friends blogs! Hope your day is great; life is awesome! Good to hear that you love Jesse so much, I feel the same way about Bryan :)