Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Eternal Friends

Happy Anniversary Chris & Taylor. It was at your reception three years ago that I fell in love with my sweet heart. We had known each other for 3 weeks exactly. He was one of the groomsmen and he smiled and winked at me from across the room. In that moment I said to myself "I LOVE HIM" and I knew that I was going to spend the rest of eternity with him. With his big dimples his smile was amazing and my daddy always smiles and winks at me so I couldn't resist. It was actually Taylor and Chris who had dragged Jesse to the party that we met at in the first place. If Chris hadn't been engaged we would have never met. Who would have guessed that when the three of them walked into the bedroom of that LAME party that we would be such great friends for life. Jesse and Chris have known each other since before Jesse was in kindergarten . Now we live so close together and our children are going to be friends as well. There are not many people who can have the privilege of such amazing relationships with people and KNOW that it is real. I love you guys and I am grateful everyday of my life that you found each other and became a part of my life. Happy Anniversary

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

You guys are so cute!

Hanna said...

yeah, yeah, yeah...haha...

.From Her. said...

I hate that Hanna girl.

Hanna said...

You do not...you love me and you know. I am just jealous because you guys are there and I am here.

stef j. said...

everybody looks so young in the pic ... hip hip hooray for growing up! (and the babies who help you do it)

.From Her. said...

I LOOOOOOVE the Prices. I'm so glad our lives are so intertwined. Go Ramona. You have brought such happiness into my life, and I love you both so very much!

Natalie. said...

I wish I was in that picture with my face smashed between yours. You guys really are uh . . . 4 peas in a pod. . . plus two babies. . . what does that make? 6 seeds in a watermelon? hmm. . .

Melissa said...

Wow i had no idea that you guys go so far back--you guys are lucky that you all have each other.

cute pic:)