Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sister Reunion

It's so nice to be able to hang out with my sisters. I love them more than any other sisters in the whole wide world!!! I can't wait til we live closer... Here are the beautiful girls: top left: Celia, me, Deborah
bottom left: Kiara, Millesha, Elizabeth, Audraneese
Cousin love. Elizabeth loves her cousins because they look like her. HahaElizabeth having some alone time with auntie. She loves Celia. As soon as I got there I knew I would never see my child again. Only to eat....
Poor uncle Brian was the only man all weekend surrounded by seven ladies.

It took all of us to change a diaper. Elizabeth didn't cry either. I guess auntie Deborah had the magic touch.
Millesha sure does love her cousin. It's funny that they are all so much older than her. 12 years to be exact...
Baby stealer Deborah. I woke up one morning only to see my sister staring me in the face. She was coming to steal my baby but she was eating hahaha. Oh I miss my sisters so much but I will see them next month and will stay much longer yeah.....
After going to see my sisters we went to see my father in-law Dave. This was his first time seeing her. They were cute together. I love the bottoms on her head.

Grandpa Dave with his two lovely granddughters. What can I say beauty runs in both sides of the family.
After a long trip of no naps and lots of being held Elizabeth was knocked out. She fell asleep on the way to the airport and didn't wake up until 3 hrs into the flight. Then ate and fell back to sleep. That is what I like. Haha
This was a WONDERFUL trip and I can't wait to return with Jesse and have some more fun..

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Doretha I found your blog through Brooke's. When are you going back to San Diego? Todd, Mason, and I will be down at the end of March. It would be fun to see you if you are in town when we are. Let me know. Also check out our blog, toddandashleybraun.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

You and your sisters look so much alike! What a pretty family! And I must say that your little girl is just so adorable. Next time you are here we should have a play date!

.From Her. said...

Oh my gosh... this one made me cry. I have no reason why---I cry over everything I guess. But I am so happy you had such a great trip! Your family really is so stinkin beautiful! REALLY! Nice work. What will I do without you if/when you leave this rock??