Thursday, March 6, 2008

San Diego

Elizabeth and I are in Cali for the week. We decided to come and play with my sisters this weekend. The first two days we hung out with my mother in-law, Michelle and my sister in-law, Jamie and my lovely niece Rachel. We went to the beach. haha it's funny I go to the beach in Hawaii and I come here and go to beach. This is them with the baby. It was so much fun just hanging out with the family. Rachel is three and she read me some pigeon books. She memorized the pages word for word I was really impressed. I love you Rachel and will see you later this week...
Awww look at the cousins....
Elizabeth and I are still in Cali but now we are up at my sisters in Riverside for the rest of the time. I will post more pics in a bit...

3 comments:

Molly Bea said...

glad you're having fun in cali! (sorry this is my third comment for the night)

flip flop mama said...

Can you email me the pics?

Natalie. said...

Sorry we got cut off! DId you get my text? My phone died. I love you! Come home! Call me.