Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Claire Bear

My friend Claire came to visit from California for 10 days. It was fun having her here. It feels like she makes it out to Hawaii every year so far since she left. She went to the beach, braided my hair and went shopping with me. We went to Ted's Bakery many times but were never early enough to get the fried chicken for breakfast. Sorry Jesse :(
Last Saturday we went to Tiki's and had a wonderful lunch. I had a burger with fries ( and ate the tomatoes on it! ) Jesse had fish tacos, Claire had tuna salad and Elizabeth had milk. It was good food I would recommend it.
Then we went to the Kokua Festival to see my favorite, JACK JOHNSON. Oh I love Jack. Mason Jennings, Dave Matthews, Tim Reynolds, Matt Costa and Jack were some of the musicians that were there. We had grass seats but I thought it was perfect.

This was the first concert of any type that I had been to.

Elizabeth had fun while we were there. From 4:30 - 9:30 she was awesome. She played and then at 8 went to bed on the middle of the blanket. She was a little sad that she slept threw Jack but she understands she was really tired.
Dave Matthews
Jack and the boys
I will miss you Claire but we will see each other soon...

5 comments:

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

yoru hair looks really cute curly! By the way, Chris and I worked at Tiki's for 2 years....I would not recommend eating the fish in the fish tacos....that's all I have to say.

Unknown said...

I know Claire! What a small world! You guys look really cute in all your pictures! Where is Tiki's?

Claire said...

YAY!!! I made it to the blog!!! And I have to say, I may have shed a tear or two cuz I'm so touched! LOVE U & MISS U!!! We'll have to start planning next year ;)

<3 clairebear

p.s. wasup carol! beautiful family!

Kim's just sayin' said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm not sure why I'm surprised since everyone blogs...but yea, I'm excited I found it. Elizabeth is so stinkin cute. Nate and I think she's already super model potential.

I wish I got to see Jack, I'm jealous.

Molly Bea said...

I am SO jealous about the concert! Mason Jennings is my FAV!!! and who doesn't love Jack? Lucky you!