Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Games

I love game nights. But mostly I love hanging out with my friends. Last weekend the Nortons, the Nortons, the Howards, the Pierces, the Rondos and the Prices all got together to hang out and play games. The night started out with J and Elizabeth playing. For some reason we always think it is funny every time Elizabeth rides J like a horse
We talked and laughed for a while then, we finally played musical catch phrase. It is such an awesome game where you can humm the song if you want. The lovely Erik and Kindsay modeling for the camera.
And of course it is not a real party unless the boys watch surfing on the computer!!!

3 comments:

.From Her. said...

If I say so myself, our friends rock.

Unknown said...

Hey guys! I stumbled upon your blog and I just have to say what a cute baby! I hope you don't mind if we add you to our friends list...
Glad you guys are doing great!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I think you should make it a 3 story horse ride and put J and lizard on Cardin's back. I'm sure he can handle it.