Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

This year for Thanksgiving we spent with my sisters. It was fun to be around family. This is the night before preparing for thursday. 
Elizabeth became really busy on this trip. The magnets were her favorite thing to pull off the frig. Uncle Brian is helping her get the high ones.

Later she was mad because we wouldn't let her pull out the dishes from the dish washer.
She learned how to walk very well now. No more crawling for this little lady.
On friday after the early morning shopping, we went to grandma's to say hi. 
Deborah and Grandma
Millesha and grandma
Millesha and elizabeth. I can see what she will look like when she gets older.
Kiara. Thanks Kiara for being the ONLY one to cooperate for the camera. haha
My fam.
Deb and Audraneese. Look at my beautiful niece!!!
It was fun going home. We accomplished everything we wanted and spent just enough time. We will see you all soon. :) 
Love you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All your family members are supermodels. I can't get over the fact that you and your sisters look so beautiful. I'm jealous.