Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! ! !

Elizabeth turned 1 yesterday!!! We had a little 
cake and ice cream party for her 
She was a pro at eating her cupcake


Then she and her friends played 
outside

They wrote with chalk while also eating it . . . 
Addi taught them how to draw. . . 
J man
Pretty eyes Gwen
Radiant Ruby
Sleeping Henry
Courageous Cardon
You warm my heart
She loved all her gifts
J  tested out her recorder
Lincoln played with the most popular toy
It was a good day
 Will she even remember this?
Thanks everyone for coming. 
It was fun ! ! !

9 comments:

1snappyfamily said...

Awesome! Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!!

Love you guys!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Elizabeth! And welcome to toddler hood!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!

Trevor and Lauren said...

HAPPY B DAY LIZZY GIRL!! Sorry I couldn't make it, I had to man the fort down in old TVA. Hope she had a great day!

Unknown said...

happy birthday Elizabeth! I can't believe you're a year olg already. Looks like you got some fun noise making toys.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth! What a happy day! Thanks for posting two of my grandchildren on here also, Doretha! That was such a fun surprise! I got REALLY excited. May Elizabeth have an happy 2nd year of life:)

Naihe Family said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe she is already a year old. Happy Birthday Elizabeth! She is just beautiful. Congratulations!!! Our blog is naihekeiki.blogspot.com

I hope it works for you

Anonymous said...

p.s. - just a correction to my comment..for the record. You posted 3 of my grandchildren! I didn't even see Lincoln last time! This was great Doretha!

stef j. said...

yay! it was a blast!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH!!