Thursday, December 4, 2008

15th street

We went to 15th Street in Del Mar to play at the park. I think this was the only real sunny day that we had while we were there.


It has been a while since she has been on the swings so it took a bit for 
her to warn up to the idea of swinging.
She did not like these things.
But she did LOVE the slide.
And she learned how to walk up one all by herself.

Grandpa and granddaughter
I tried to get her to walk to the water but she ended up turning around and walking away from me crying and giving me the stink eye for trying to put her in cold water.
Her legs are starting to chunk up. It may be all the 
bean burritos and california burritos she ate.

1 comment:

Hillaryous said...

HOW FUN! i can't believe shes 10 months already!

I'm so sorry I didn't call you! I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off because we had white glove, & of course my house was the messiest it has ever been! And we were getting ready to leave for Maui and we were going to have people stay at our place. Thank you for stopping by! I loved the brownies! Sorry I wasn't there so we could chat it up!

I hope you had a fun Thanksgiving!