Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fulfilled

DO NOT CONTINUE READING THIS POST. . .
I would just like to thank you, Stephenie Meyer once again for fulfilling my heart with so much joy. I have to admit for a moment I was angry with you because you were going to end the lives of Edward and Bella of whom I have grown to love. BUT you came through in the end and let love conquer all. I am so so so happy that they are going to be together forever with their daughter (nice twist by the way). 
Now that I have finished the book I just have one question. 
What shall I do with my extra time?

5 comments:

1snappyfamily said...

Yeah!! Wasn't it awesome?!? I'll tell you what you're going to do now....you're going to go to Stephanie's site and read Midnight Sun, if you haven't already. It's awesome....although unfinished!!

It's Twilight from Edward's perspective!

Erin said...

i know. i think she needs to write another one after the fact so we can know what happens with jacob and renesme and all the other characters.

i'm erin. said...

i know...I was such an addict from the minute I picked up the first book. Why cant mark be a rock hard vampire! ugh...

hahahahahaha

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I have been looking at the floor trying to not read the post and the comments. So now I need the book back so that I can finish it. I have read 3/4 of it and want to know the end. I cant wait! Our visitors are gone so now I have time.

stef j. said...

i didn't read the post or the comments because I CAN'T FIND BOOK 3: ECLIPSE and i'm too cheap to just go buy the thing, but i NEED book three.

do you have book 3?

do you know anyone who has book 3?

i will give cookie and undying affection and adoration to anyone who can supply me with book 3!!