Thursday, December 25, 2008

Price Christmas

This year the Prices had a small quiet Christmas 
Elizabeth's favorite gift was her letters
She got her mama a fun necklace 
She and Jesse played with her letters all morning

After nap time we went over to say "HELLO" to the Pierce Family
Sam read books to the two little monkeys
Hugh woke up to see what was going on
J got a big red ball from uncle Nate
Elizabeth had a breakdown at the end so, we went 
back home to take another nap!!!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

4 comments:

Shellybythesea said...

Ah....that was a nice story............

i'm erin. said...

so cute! and your baby girl is ADORABLE! I know i say that on every post, but come on? she is purty.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope all is well for you. I have to ask where you found those letters ... I want to get some for Cohen (yes, he's three ... I know, I'm a little late).

Wish I was warm in Hawaii right now instead of in this snow!!

Unknown said...

Where did Jesse get those sunglasses. hehehe

merry Christmas