Friday, February 15, 2008

Rollie Pollie Ollie

So since the third day of her life she has been rolling from belly to back but Jesse and I would never see it happen, we would just come in the room and she was suddenly on her back. So Jesse sits her down every month for her P.P.I (personal preisthood interview) to discuss her future goals. From the month of 1-2 Elizabeth had agreed to work on rolling in front of her parents because we want to see too. Well just one week before she will be 2 months old she kept her agreement and rolled in front of us. Next month we will work on back to belly !!!

5 comments:

.From Her. said...

She is seriously freakishly strong. That's awesome! WONDER WOMAN! That girl is on the move!!

I think J was like 4 months or something ridicules before he starting rolling?? What a lazy bones.

Molly Bea said...

Doretha, that was SO adorable! I want her! If I had a girl, I would want her to be Elizabeth! I can't wait to meet her! And you sound like such a cute mommy in the background! Ah, come play with us!

Natalie. said...

I love it. I just LOVE it!

lindsey said...

Hey doretha its Seth and lindsey. Your sweet baby girl is so dang adorable! What fun! We've been meaning to thank you guys for the awesome baby swinging moves you showed us the other night, it was a life saver! You guys rock:)

Arica said...

how awesome.. ppi's, that's great. :)