Wednesday, February 20, 2008

President's Day

A holiday and Elizabeth's two month birthday, Oh this was the start of a glorious day. Her favorite person to wake up to is her daddy. She will talk and play with him all morning and she seems to only want me for her morning meal.... Oh what a time (hahaha)
She is so excited for what the day will bring so many new things she could possibly do..

But there are some concerns she worries about. Will this be the day her parents put her in the ocean? Will she be too hot? Will I see J again?? Come 9:30 the decision had been made the Nelsons, Nortons, Pierces and the Prices were going to Backyards ( a beach on the north shore). We seemed to be there all day and had a blast. Here is Lindsay and Lincoln having a serious discussion....


The Bennetts decided to join us.

Jesse and Cardon had a blast together. They are waiting for the whale to return to them.

He is the cutest little kid ever.

He caught the whale!!!!!!


While Elizabeth was sleeping Jesse asked me "is her face in the sand?" of course her face was not in the sand, I had put her on a blanket. Well I guess she had wiggled off that blanket and sure enough Jesse was right her face was in the sand. It stuck to her face more because she was wearing sunscreen for the first time. She seemed to stay asleep and not care that her mom was taking pictures instead of cleaning her off. She kind of blends in with the sand don't you think...

J was sleeping and getting his nails trimmed at the same time. Oh to be a kid again.

The night ended with a bbq at the house on the point. J had a huge sun burn on the side of his face but he didn't seem to mind. The bbq was a perfect end to a perfect day!!!

9 comments:

Kristi said...

She is so adorable. Maybe our kids by some sure luck will get dark, beautiful skin from Paul. Yeah right. Anyway what's new. Haven't heard from you guys in ages. Paul and I are trying to survive in downtown LA, so far so good.

Tiffany said...

That is so much fun! I am so jealous that you have so many fun couples to hang out with!

flip flop mama said...

Too cute! I love that frown picture and the poor girl in the sand! Glad you had fun at the beach. I wish it would stop raining here! I want me some sun!

.From Her. said...

Oh my gosh, love your pictures of her! ha ha ha What a babe! So full of expressions! I love it.

brooke said...

Geez D! Did you just let your kid roll around in the sand!? That was pretty funny and dang cute! Smart mom to snap a pic!

shelly said...

Love ALL those pictures! Thanks for sharing...Elizabeth is absolutely adorable! What a fun day that must have been. Great memories for all of you!

Malia said...

Hey good to see we're back on blogger! I guess enough people complained about it! That picture of elizabeth in the sadn is too cute! how'd she like i when she woke up?
Very cute pictures! Looks like you had a fun day!!!

Natalie. said...

THANK YOU for not putting a picture on there of me in my bathing suit. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Erin said...

i love the pic of her and her face in the sand and the fact that she is still asleep! so cute!