Friday, February 8, 2008

Found


The last week my friend and I have been watching the television show Lost. We decided to catch up with the season so that means we watched season 1 through season 3. This is a sick thing that we did. I am a bit ashamed. hahaha This means we watched over 50 hours on the internet. But I am glad to say it is over now. If you are going to watch a show the best way to do it is the internet. The show isn't even that good. It is kind of cheesy actually but after you watch so much you just want to see what is going to happen. Well I am glad to report we are alive and once again breathing fresh air.

3 comments:

Molly Bea said...

I get so frustrated with that stupid show...I don't know WHY I watch! By the way, hooray for you styign in HI for a while...we'd love to have you come visit...especially so we can see little Elizabeth!

Natalie. said...

"it isn't even that good?" You've hurt my heart Doretha Elizabeth.

PS. You were junkies. I'm glad to have my friends back.

brooke said...

Are you kidding? Not that good? I'm totally addicted! I love this show and could talk about it for hours. I know, total gooner, right?