Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Zoo

On Prince Kuhio day we went to the zoo
the Makapu'u trail (again)
and Jackie's baby shower.
Here are same pictures of the zoo.
This is her sign for ELEPHANT
(with a whooooo sound)
There were some monkeys

Turtles that I think look so sad.
I prefer sea turtles
Peacock
The Giraffes were my favorite !
Elizabeth's reaction to the long neck of the giraffes
"WoW"
I promise I was not mad but this photo looks like it.
If she could speak full sentences this is how the conversation would go:
"Mom the zoo is so cool huh? Mom are you listening? Hey mom you think the zoo is cool?"
"Yes Elizabeth it's cool"

She was not sure about the goat. Jesse made her pet it
which she was upset over.

4 comments:

flip flop mama said...

I can't believe how much bigger she already is!

stef j. said...

what an AWESOME day!! elizabeth is super adorable, as always.

Unknown said...

Great pictures. My favorite is the giraffe.

Natalie. said...

that picture of Elizabeth looking at the giraffes. . . is PRICELESS. I love it!