Monday, March 16, 2009

The Library

This is where I have been almost every night for the past week.  And this is where I will be Every Night for the next 2 1/2 weeks until school gets out. Thank you so much to Jesse for being an awesome husband and excellent Father, who hangs out with Elizabeth ALL DAY long everyday. I don't know how moms go to school. How do you do it? I will forever give thumbs up to all the moms who go to school and finish their degrees. Better yet, the parents who go to school at the same time. I can only do it because we have been blessed to have Jesse work from home and be with Elizabeth. Oh I can't wait for the day to get a cap and gown and be at home with my little monkey ALL DAY EVERYDAY! 
(If our library really looked like this, it would be so much fun)

7 comments:

Lindsay De McBride said...

I am really proud of you for sticking with it. you are doing great. miss you

Heather said...

You guys are awesome! (I was going to say..the BYUH library doesn't QUITE look like that. How cool would it be if it did, though!)

flip flop mama said...

That's a beautiful library! Good work and keep it up! I SO don't miss those days....

.From Her. said...

So... I thought to myself, "Wow, I should go upstairs of the library!! I had no idea it looked like that..."

And now you ruined my plans for the day. I was really excited for a second.

Emily said...

Hang in there from Tyler and emily your doing great.

Er Bear said...

hey girly! After seeing you today, I figured you probably had a blog... so yup, I blog stalked you!! I am way excited to make that rainbow cake!! send me an email so I can invite you to our blog (we just went private).
erikabritt33@gmail.com

stef j. said...

you rock. i agree, it's hard and it sucks. but it's worth it. and it will make you enjoy elizabeth THAT MUCH MORE when you get her all day everyday.