Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today I opened my school email and found this:


BYUH Students encouraged to support Earth Hour
On March 28 you can vote earth by switching off your lights for one hour or you can vote for GROBAL warming by leaving your lights on. Please help save our planet.

Do you notice the word GLOBAL or shall I say GROBAL? Everyday there are misspellings all over the campus. I find it hilarious that there are numerous of these encounters on the school website, in the newspapers and from administration coming to our emails. Oh Byu-Hawaii you make me smile. . .

5 comments:

.Ang. said...

Haha funny!

Anonymous said...

oh byuhawaii. how i miss your spelling errors.

Lindsay Rondo said...

haha... sad, I didn't even notice it till you pointed it out.

Sarah said...

I am even more sad that they buy into the global warming myth. Too bad they haven't checked the weather trends for the past 20 years; every year is getting colder, not warmer! (I ised to find spelling errors all over BYU-I too, and it made me laugh!)

Sarah said...

LOL! I meant to say 'used'. Talk about ironic! :)