Friday, May 30, 2008

The long Hike

When we were in California Jesse's step mom Karen had us all go for a family walk. Karen is known for family walks after dinner so if you are going to eat there make sure you bring some sneakers. We walked around parts of lake Hodges and some of the trail was not stroller appropriate.
Jamie and I posing for photographer Jesse
Jamie trying to keep up with Karen
The road getting a bit narrow
Rachel and Grandma Karen taking in the view
I think Jamie got the best work out pushing that stroller practically the whole time
Spencer is tired hahaha
The last little bit. See this is the path we had to deal with. It was funny that everyone was giving Karen a hard time for picking this trail but it was all out of Love
Spencer shaking his butt for the camera.

1 comment:

flip flop mama said...

Ahhh memories. We will never go again...haha I'm so sad because that was the last day I saw my sunglasses. I have no idea where they went!