Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well we are back now!!! It was a Long trip but it was a good trip. I decided that one month is just way too long for us to be away from home with a little one. I wish I could say that we were able to see everyone that we wanted but we didn't. But to the people we did get to see, " you rock "

On the plane ride back Elizabeth decided to be one of those crazy children. She started out the ride with throwing up on my shirt leaving it unwearable. Then she screamed for a few hours until mommy calmly gave her drugs so the rest was a pleasant ride. hahaha I am so excited to walk around again and not have to drive everywhere putting Elizabeth in a car seat like you have to in Cali. Oh I missed this place... but at the same time I am going to miss all the mainland family. It saddens me that the family will not see Elizabeth crawl or start to walk. Some day we will live close to eachother but for now there is always pictures and video. I love all you folks so much!

4 comments:

flip flop mama said...

I'm glad we got to see you but I totally understand about wanting to get home. Good thing we have blogs to stay connected!

Trevor and Lauren said...

WELCOME BACK!! Welcome back welcome back welcome back.....

Hawaii isn't Hawaii without you guys!

Molly Bea said...

Oh i have so done the vomit and sceaming trips! they so are NOT fun...you are too smart to bring drugs!

stef j. said...

Yay! Your back! And you brought your vomit with you. Yay!