Sunday, May 18, 2008

Byob and a side to share

It was fun hanging out with our friends that we miss so dearly. Ian and Katie were there (getting married June 20) Chris, Erin and baby Mason Carr, Jeff Johnson, Andy Pierce and Russ, Darci and the girls.
Eliot getting ready to flip Conrad
Flipping Conrad...
Jesse  making funny faces
Andrew and Stephanie. Aren't they so cute?
Butt crack
Savannah, the owner of the butt crack. She is the cutest little girl.
We love all these people so dearly and wish they could come back to Hawaii with us. One day we will live next to each other. Until then...

3 comments:

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I MISS YOU!!!!! I wish I was with you on your trip. At Grandma's house and on the train and everything. I wuv you!!!

Trevor and Lauren said...

HEY! So the other day I asked myself "where the flip are the prices? I haven't seen them for so long" And then it hit me. You guys are in Cali (I'm a quick one). Elizabeth Lauren is getting cuter and cuter, I miss my little pal. Miss you two kooks.

stef j. said...

i'm so glad the crack belongs to a toddler ... because it sure did look like a diaper at the bottom, and that would be sad.