Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary!


DORETHA ELIZABETH PRICE
i Love YOU!
(more today than ever before)


YOU ARE THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE!
(which makes everyday a great adventure!)

Top ten reasons I love you:

10. You have given me two amazing little girls.
9. You live the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
8. You are beautiful.
7. You love yourself and are truly happy.
6. You trust me even when I do things the scary way
5. You are real. You are who you say you are.
4. You are the greatest mother I could ever imagine
3. ***Edited for Privacy issues***
2. You make me smile with your really weird sense of humor
1. You have the most amazing smile in the world.

HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY HONEY!

8 comments:

S.N.D said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!We love you!

1snappyfamily said...

Awwwww....LOVE the tribute! Happy Anniversary, you two!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary.

i'm erin. said...

Wow 5 years! That's awesome. Happy Anniversary. I think you two are great and awesome and I love you.

Ally and Moema said...

Congrats you guys, what a great couple you are, we love you!

Ally and Moema

Rhitzclan said...

Congrats you two! You are beautiful together. =)

Er Bear said...

Congrats! What a cute post:) I have to comment on the below post though because E sounds just like Bria... even down to the poop part! Need to get them together real soon... hope life is good... miss you guys:)

ashley said...

wait? did your husband really just write this about you? that is so so sweet! congrats, hope you had a great day!