Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Elizabeth

I love this little girl. These days she has me in constant prayer.
Her attitude is all me,
she remembers everything we say and do,
then uses it against us sometimes.
I hear she is your typical 2 year old girl.
There are moments when we
want to scream but the moments when we can't stop
laughing out weigh the frustration.
She is her sisters biggest fan.
Most of the time they are friends.
Every night we hear "Thump" as she falls off the bed.
Next comes "OH MAN" as she wakes up and gets
back in the bed.
She has been a potty training champ.
We are still working on the poop part of it.
Some days she is good and some days I am thankful
Daddy is there to clean it up!
Thinking of her makes my heart smile.
She loves just about everyone that is nice.
Loves to play imagination and loves knowing where
items were purchased from. HA
She asks "Where'd you get that from? Target?"
I LOVE YOU ELIZABETH
Keep growing and dreaming big

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful. I love the need to know where things are purchased and her hair.

Molly Bea said...

She is getting so big, and she IS so beautiful! Wish you were close! and your little one is adorable too...how blessed!

Meg said...

We miss you guys. I think Elizabeth and Indie would make good friends. They are both scared of silly things! Hope you are doing well.

Susan said...

She is too cute! How funny (and sad..) that she falls out of bed every night. We really miss you guys!!

flip flop mama said...

Awww, I love you too Elizabeth!

That's too funny that she falls out of bed and says, "oh man!" At least she doesn't have too far to fall.

Shellybythesea said...

Beautiful little girl.....I could eat her up!!!!