Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A wink and a smile

Thank you Chris and Taylor for getting married four years ago today.
It was at your wedding that I knew I was in love with this guy.
Sure we had known each other for 3 weeks
(wow I promise I just realized it was that short I have always thought 4-6 weeks)
And I have never regretted the decision of letting
my heart fall desperately in love with him.
Ever since he winked at me from across the room that night
with a smile, my life has changed for the better
I am in Love with Jesse Price and I
will YELL it out loud! ! !

4 comments:

Rach said...

that last picture of you guys is AWESOME! You two look like you fit GREAT. love the crazy eyes..hahahahahhahaha.

.From Her. said...

Absolutely. I would do it all over again, just for YOU!!!

I actually was looking for a picture of him creepily gazing at you from across the room. The caption would have said:

AND SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM

I had it all planned. But then blogger wouldn't let me upload anymore pictures. It kept saying the site was lost..?? WHAT THE!? Whatever. I lost patience. And just posted it without.

I'm glad I married you...er...I mean Chris.

Molly Bea said...

I love you guys! You two are perfect for each other. Who cares how long (or short) it took...as long as it lasts, right? We can't wait to see you...right?

stef j. said...

c u t e