Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Surprise to us!


This afternoon when we checked our mail there was some peculiar papers in the box. We randomly sent some grad school applications in a few months ago without expecting anything but Jesse got accepted to Humboldt! We decided as a family that this was the best decision for us and we are so excited for the opportunity. I will just apply and finish my degree there and online through BYU. It will sad leaving Hawaii because this is the only place we have lived as a married couple and this is where we started our family. I love all our friends here and will miss them terribly. I am sure our families will love us being close. Humboldt State here we come!

8 comments:

flip flop mama said...

Wait, you're coming this fall?? Well congrats again!

Lindsay Rondo said...

I'm hoping this is just an april fool's and you're not really leaving... :(

Emily said...

I hope this is not an april fool's and you are coming home!

Anonymous said...

DON"T PLAY WITH MY APRIL FOOLS HEART THAT WAYYYY! you're dirty doretha!

jdprice said...

april fools!

Shanae said...

Good one :)

stef j. said...

i was seriously about to lay it in to you cause just last week you promised me you'd be here FOREVER (or at least a year)

so, good one ...

Natalie. said...

If this isn't an April Fools joke, I want a divorce. NOT COOL DORETHA! NOT COOL!