Monday, February 16, 2009

Reading, Nap & more reading

THIS is what I stared at the whole holiday.  Since I played all weekend homework was left for today.  All day I sat and read this book about a monkey and his quest for immortality.  It's an ok book just not at the top of my list.  Then I took a nap, woke up and went back to reading.  Thankfully I had a little break to go to my friends awesome cheese party (pics to come).  Thanks Jesse for being a sport and enduring this excruciatingly boring day with me.

4 comments:

flip flop mama said...

At least you had a relaxing day!

Unknown said...

I just wanted to let you know James saw the Snuggie at Bed Bath and Beyond and thought of you.

Dan Kettle said...

Is the book really curious george? ha ha Sounds fun

Dan Kettle said...

Is the book really curious george? ha ha Sounds fun