Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Airlines

I have this weird theory that if I fly another airline then I will not make it back.  Right now at the moment I have been looking for cheaper tickets to visit my parents but I will only fly Hawaiian. I just saw that another airline was way cheaper but I can't bring myself to fly with them. I have flown with Hawaiian for three years now and they feed me for free and they are always so nice and understanding when it is just me and the little one. Does anyone else feel passionate about an airline?

7 comments:

i'm erin. said...

hmmmm, no, but I do feel passionate about CHEAP flights. I love a great deal...so if you find one, let me know.

Brooke said...

I love Hawaiian too! We tried a couple others and didn't like them at all. Delta isn't bad--but Hawaiian is just so nice!!

flip flop mama said...

Hawaiian is good, but cheaper is better in my opinion! :)

Shellybythesea said...

I only fly Hawaiian to and from Hawaii. Case closed!

Dan Kettle said...

I usually take air force 1 but im sure hawaiian is good too ha nah i kid. Hawaiian airlines is super nice. Delta is good too though. Im flying to costa rica tomorrow so ill let ya know how american airlines are.

Stephanie said...

just making sure you know about the change in location for beach day tomorrow morning- see my blog for details!

Unknown said...

I love Hawaiian!!! They really are the nicest and most quality airline. Course I can't always afford them ...