Friday, February 27, 2009

BEWARE

I was going through some random pictures and I found this one. 
OH MY GOODNESS ...
What was Jesse thinking? 
I KNOW his friends were thinking
 "are you sure about her?" I mean, look at my grill. 
IT IS JACKED UP!!! 
Granted he knew that in 3 short years my teeth would look ok but DANG.  Like a few months before we got married the orthodontist pulled my teeth out to move them because lets be honest, at the time I had no idea I would be getting married. 
IF I DID I sure would have not let him take them out. 
Before, my teeth weren't bad I just had one tooth that had grown behind another. Oh well now I will always have this reminder of what true love is. hahahaha
So with that being said,
BAM 
here I am
Scared? 
( I tried to make the picture small so I don't frighten you too much)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sooo funny! You have some of the nicest teeth around! You guys sure found true love, thats for sure!!! ;) Your a Lucky lady!;)

stef j. said...

you are HILARIOUS!!! oh my gosh, i was laughing so hard.

braces really are a wonderful thing, eh.

Noguera's said...

lol u crazy girl.. YOu make me laugh when u write. YOur teeth are beautiful....

Sarah Frantz said...

i think i had tears in my eyes because i was laughing so hard at your narrative and this pic. i love you doretha.

Shellybythesea said...

Well your teeth are perfect now sweetie.

Jana and Rob said...

This made me laugh so hard! I looked at the picture first then tried to read it out loud to Rob but I was laughing too much. Your teeth look beautiful now. I forgot that you had braces when we first moved here.