Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shhhh people are asleep

Do you think it is just bad kids who scream in their sleep?
Every night without fail, Elizabeth sits up and screams.
It is not like she is scared. She is normally yelling that
she didn't do something or she doesn't like someone.
The other day I asked who she didn't like and she
said "Dora". Or she just has so much to say that she
has to talk about it in her sleep.
Oh and she walks too. We often here her in her closet
sleep playing or she will be asleep in the middle
of the floor. She has even been known to walk out of her room
after a nap, start a mumbling conversation with me then
wake up all of a sudden wondering where she is.
It was all fine and dandy until her loudness
started waking up her sister.
It's rather annoying. But they love sharing a room with
each other and I would never change that.
Plus there is the little detail of not having another room
to change that. :)

5 comments:

Susan said...

Haha I love Elizabeth. I'm thinking about kicking the little guy out of our room soon... I'm sure I'll be able to relate.

PS- Could Millie be any cuter?! :)

PPS- Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That must be one strong bed with Elizabeth and Jesse in it. That is so funny that she sleep walks/plays. At least she doesn't get out of the house!

Shellybythesea said...

Okay here's the good news.....she's definitely not possessed.....but she apparently has inherited her auntie Jamie's character. Jamie walked...talked...played...sometimes screamed out...in her sleep. Wait a minute!! My brother Jimmy did it too!! So she is normal.....just creative...loving...interesting and fun...fun...fun!!!!! And her grammy loves her!!!!!

flip flop mama said...

She's just highly intelligent and takes after me. :) the good news is I grew out of it as I got older. Just keep that front door bolted shut! :)

Sharon said...

I have one of these (she is 13). She walks out of her room, eyes open, and stares at us, mumbling things (occasionally they make sense). Braden also did it, but just once. He went out the back door and stood on the driveway. Yikes!