Friday, March 11, 2011

The day that changed my life

Look at us.... so young and excited for what life will bring.
And we are still so excited!!!
Every year when March 11th comes around I think of all the
events, 6 years ago, of that day I met Jesse.
All the decisions that lead me here. Deciding not to kiss
boys on the first date that morning, going to the party even though
it was super awkward since I just stopped seeing the
boy whose house it was at earlier that morning ect.
Any way to keep a long story short. I am so glad I denied
Jesse's kiss that night and glad Taylor was living with
Jesse (and his family) before marrying his best friend Chris.
These three humans are one of a kind and I will
love them for the rest of eternity.

4 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

It's true the Lord does have a plan for each of us. I'm so glad His plan involves me know all four of you.

flip flop mama said...

I'm glad you're in our family too!

J and M said...

how cool! :D

Sarah Frantz said...

sweet! you made a lot of good choices doretha! Love those fake double wedding pics. And super excited to see you in a week!