Sunday, November 28, 2010

This Turkey Week

This week it snowed. I like snow but when I am 35 miles
away from home and there is so much snow on the freeway
that all the cars are going 20mph, I am not a fan of it.
It is beautiful to look at though.
Our house was full with human bodies this week.
My sisters came with their families and it was fun.
E made a snow angel and kicked the scary
snowman down.
Brian & Jesse built another snowman
Jesse where is your coat?
some people's children . . .
Baby Jasper arrived
(which is why I was driving in the snow to begin with)
And for the first time in over 20 years we had
Thanksgiving with my dad.
(who is not focusing on the moment at hand)
Sister & Niece & Mills
The husbands with Dad. ANd we are adding a
THIRD hubby to the mix next year!!!
By the end of the week this little 12 lb 10 oz heavy weight
and her sister got everyone sick. Thanks to teething and
cold weather everyone went home with stuffy noses, ear infections
and coughs.

4 comments:

i'm erin. said...

Holy Doretha! You and your mom and sis look so much alike! I love it. I never knew. Now I want to stalk your family. YOu know, in a good way.

Melissa said...

wow she is adorable! seriously.
Noah weighs almost exactly 5 pounds more than her. I didn't realize he was such a fatty.
I like snow, but it really makes me miss Hawaii and the warm weather.

Sarah Frantz said...

millie is such a tiny little cutie! Glad you had a good time with your fam! We did too! Eli and Joelynn were here and my mom and dad. You and your sisters look as gorgeous as ever! Lovey love you.

flip flop mama said...

Brrr on the snow, but yay on having a great Thanksgiving!