Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rain

It sure does rain a ton here. And we still haven't
bought a winter coat for E. The girls and I keep
busy (sane) with exercise group, play group, story time
and all the other little things, that will keep our minds off the weather.
I don't mind the cold as much as the rain.
We just all need to get rain boots and possibly umbrellas.
(I can't decide on umbrellas because many people don't use them here)
Unfortunately I have to learn to
exercise in the house since it's pouring and Jesse
is gone with work & school all the time.
Christmas break could not come fast enough.
One thing that I do love about cold weather is all the clothes!
We are slowly collecting clothes which is so much fun.
There are a lot of indoor activities going on over here.
And we have books coming out of our ears. I will really
cherish the day E can read on her own.
If you have any suggestions for cool things to do indoors,
send them my way.
Oh and we finally got a couch, leather chair & ottoman, tv and dvd player.
FOR FREE!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. I love the matching pj's!

Unknown said...

We love our Umbrella. It's worth it. The more you use them the more people you'll see using umbrellas.

I love the PJs they are so cute.

Also Hurray for FREE stuff! That is so awesome.

I know what you mean about exercising indoors and no hubby around. That is how my life feels right now. This Christmas I'm asking Santa for some weights to give me something to do indoors. hehehe

Shellybythesea said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!

flip flop mama said...

Super cute jammies!

Meg said...

Looks so snuggly and cozy, but I am sure I would go stir crazy in a matter of days. I have to get out of the house with my kids, or else I go insane.

Maybe get some indoor play items, like that swing, or those hanging rings from ikea that are cheap. Thats what I would do.

Your girls are adorable!

Summer said...

YEAH, the rain was CRAZY yesterday! I definitely need some rainboots! Hurray for free stuff! Sounds like you guys hit the jackpot! The girls look so cute in their jammies!

Natalie. said...

Make them stop growing dangit! They will be real humans before I see them again!

They are so beautiful Dori!