Tuesday, June 22, 2010

limbo

We have officially been here in Washington for a week now. Normally people put pictures of Seattle, but since we are not living there I chose to put a picture of Olympia!!!. We have not found a place yet but we have been down to the city multiple times and have wonderful feelings every time we go there. Jesse is still looking for a job. We realized really quick that having a job is the key to everything. We might have a car haha. Jesse is driving there as I type, to sign the final papers. I haven't seen it yet but I know it will be wonderful. The girls are slowly adjusting to the weather, the time difference and the fact that we are all in one huge room together. Cross your fingers and hopefully by the end of the week there will be more progress on the place of residence and job for us. I would be lying if I didn't say this whole process is testing my patience. A friend told me how difficult moving from BYU-Hawaii was but I didn't understand until now. I will post pictures as soon as I start taking them. I have been unmotivated since our computer was getting fixed. Now that I have her back I will take pictures or just blog more to keep you all updated on the Price family happenings. The first few days Elizabeth would sing songs about all the Hawaii friends she knew. She would name the most random of friends and say she wanted to play with them. It made me so sad. She has only mentioned one friend the past few days so hopefully she is getting used to being here. I miss Hawaii but I know we are here for a good reason. Still I will make it back to see all the Hommies in due time. Love you all.

6 comments:

stef j. said...

sad...

and happy...

remember that one night we hung out at y'alls house FOR-E-VER because we couldn't get home to hau`ula cause of an accident or fallen pole or something... that was pretty awesome of y'all.

random.

good luck with car and house hunting!! and adjusting...

Anna K. said...

I totally feel your pain! Leaving Hawaii is seriously one of the hardest things I have done. Oh I miss it so! But it's cool we are both in Washington! We are in the tri-cities. Maybe we will see you guys sometime!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with apartment/job hunting. It can be hard living with family. I hope you guys find something soon!

Sarah Frantz said...

I feel ya sister. Let us know if we can do anything for you guys!! Have you looked into apartment managing jobs? You guys would be perfecto since you already have experience being RA's and Hale parents. We LOVE you and prayed for your trip to go smoothly. See you soon!

Dennis Family said...

I hope you guys can get things set up and that the girls adjust quickly! Your post made me sad...just thinking about "making it back to see the Hommies" - pretty much everything has changed since we were there. Just about everybody has moved; you were one of the last families. Of course there is likely to be some sort of Hanneman there and all the people that are residents and likely never moving, but it is still a little sad to see chapters in life close so quickly. On the brigher side - life is still good!!!!!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

Congratulations on the big move!! Hope everything just falls into place for you guys and is just wonderful!!