Thursday, February 11, 2010

January

So I haven't really blogged anything about our life since christmas.

Much has happened and I feel that it's too late to blog about them now.
I feel like I missed the window for that time.
I have been a lame picture taker so I don't have many photos anyway but
My journal knows about everything,
so the precious moments will forever be remembered.
In January we seemed to have experienced a whole spectrum of emotions.
Many late nights...
Many visitors...
I had a birthday at the end of the month
and gained tremendous respect & love for a close friend throughout the month.
Bye January
I will always remember you



1 comment:

Natalie. said...

we didn't walk together this week.

thank you for blogging again. I was getting sick of seeing the Cartoon Price family.

ps. I feel strange about January being over. . . it's like too much space between me and my former life. . .and then I also feel really good about the fact that I have some time under my belt so things aren't so raw. Hmm. . . guess the jury's still out on that one.

I LOVE YOU.