Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bed time talks

At night Jesse and I have been talking to Elizabeth in her rocking chair before bed. It's become part of the routine. We ask her about her day, then let her go on until she stops. This is some of what she said tonight:


Daddy doing the sacrament
Abinadi eat Jesus (is this what nursery teaches)
Jesus Priced
Mommy take sacrament
I eat water & bread
I eat chicken (she did not)
It's cold, It's warm
I'm doing Tyken's Birthday (this was months ago)
I'm going to a party, cake & ice cream
Ice cream cold
Yesterday Calvin's birthday
Bria there.
Mommy shower for baby (I went to a baby shower yesterday)
I am not going in my bed. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not...
this last line is what she always ends with HA

I love this little girl. She makes us laugh all the time.

6 comments:

flip flop mama said...

So cute!

Brooke said...

So funny!

Er Bear said...

I am glad that she thinks about Bria before she goes to bed! Cute little girl:)

Melissa said...

haha i love that last line!

Shellybythesea said...

Hmm.....I think she might be just like her mother!!!

.Ang. said...

Maybe Tyken would learn how to talk for a girl. I think Elizabeth and Tyken should spend more time together.