Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Day

Well my birthday was fun. Jesse said the best thing anyone could say to me,
"Go shopping and have fun"
So that's what I did, multiple times!!!
My little party started at 6:00 p.m.
Jesse made chicken tortilla soup for everyone
yummmm. . . 
I think the kids all just ate chips
Our tiny apartment had many bodies in it
And more bodies. . .
Ian held baby Hugh all night. 
(I think someone likes babies)
The other Ian smiled like this all night
in the corner 
Shae waited for cake
And so did Elizabeth
Then the cake came w/ice cream
After the kids watched Jesse light it
 I made my wish. Ha I am NOT 
telling you what it was
Thanks for coming people!
AND BIG Thanks to Jesse for being a great Hubby 
and making my day perfect!!!

2 comments:

i'm erin. said...

Hey lovely lady! I am so sad that we aren't there too. I love the pictures of everyone and seeing the yummy food. You look so great in that brown top. Happy Birthday.

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a great birthday. Happy Birthday!