Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hawaiian Airlines never fails. .

I have been super obsessed with getting off this island for either thanksgiving or christmas lately. So in my craziness I have been checking hawaiian airlines like a million times a day for cheap tickets. Well, today I checked and I found tickets for $82 each way to California. So you know what that means? Two roundtrip tickets from Honolulu to L.A. for the small fortune of $348.80. This is unheard of and I am so glad we got them. (I think a lot had to do with my nieces praying for us to come!!!)

7 comments:

Natalie. said...

Shut up shut up shut up!!! That's less than Richie and I are paying to go to Maui next month. What the heck!!

Erin said...

what the heck!!!! i am going to check tickets coming out to hawaii then cause that is AMAZING!

Brooke said...

That is awesome we will be in San Diego to we should get together

Anonymous said...

What in the world??? I can't believe this!!! Chelsea wants to go over after the mission for a couple weeks....I wonder if this deal can still be gotten!!!

1snappyfamily said...

That is SO awesome!! I'm so happy for you! Well of course we'd love to see you guys....but I know how it goes being busy with family during the holidays. Of all people, I DEFINITELY know! ;-) But give us a jingle if you have some time! Congrats again on the tickets....that's so incredible!!!

Unknown said...

Nieces are the best. Hurray for cheap tickets. I'm so glad you'll get to go home for the holiday.

Molly Bea said...

What? Why didn't you buy them for all of us?