Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy Weekend

This weekend I got a lot accomplished as far as school work. Friday I started and finished my religion paper while Jesse and Elizabeth did this...
Saturday I finished my spanish powerpoint while Jesse and Elizabeth went to help out in the farm with our ward.
She was so tired and apparently held on to Jesse the whole time while he picked weeds.
She looks like a little big kid here with her boy shorts.


After a long nap we all went to Jelani's 1 year old birthday party.
J trying to figure out the bubble thing.
Ooo bubbles....
Jelani and Elizabeth. He is so cute. They really need to hang out more.
After this party I went home for dinner then Taylor and I went to two baby showers. It was a busy and fun saturday. 

4 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

Elizabeth was such a trooper while Jesse pulled weeds! I couldn't believe how content she was standing there holding on to his shorts.

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

This comment relates to the post about Elizabeth walking.

Are you gonna be a pageant mom or what? I see how you trained her with the whole wave and walk thing. I will will have to intervene if I start to see blue eyeshadow and red lipstick on that baby at church. Trying to one up the other babies...

hee hee hee ha ha

Unknown said...

All that homework in one weekend is crazy. Finals must be around the corner.

odjegba family said...

THis pic is soooo cute! THank you for coming to his party! It was so fun. Jelani and Elizabeth look like they should be related.