Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've been Tagged. . .

My friend Jackie tagged me and I am supposed to tell 6 quirks about myself then tag 6 fellow bloggers. My first thought was "I have no quirks" then Jesse quickly named off some. Normally I wouldn't respond to a tag but SHE is one of my favorite people in the world so here it is.


1. I will watch anything. No matter what the movie is, I will watch it if I rented it just to say I watched it. I have been known to even fast forward through the whole movie slowly with subtitles so I can get the idea of it. What can I say I hate wasting a paid for movie rental. Ha Ha

2. I yell when I sneeze. When Jesse and I first met I nearly scared the crap out of him when I sneezed. It sounds like AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhChoooooooooo. I guess his dad does the same thing so we were kindred spirits from the start. 

3. Just like Jackie I never finish books. There just isn't anything that holds my attention long enough. I have a whole library of books I need to finish before I leave this rock. Also I will not get rid of a book until I have read it all, so this poses a problem.

4. I am a MAJOR hypochondriac. The moment I get sick I immediately determine I am going to die. Matter of fact last night I had a fever, so I was telling Jesse how I should have a will and who should watch Elizabeth when I go to the hospital. I have been this way since the beginning of time. I remember when I was 12 I went on the plane and I wrote out a will and gave it to my friends; listing who got my boom box, bed and all the other things when the plane crashed. So don't tell me about a disease because I will get it. Ha

5.  I love my Bed. When ever Jesse gets up in the middle of the night I sneak and take the whole bed. My favorite position is sleeping diagonally. He is so patient that one time he came back to bed and slept in a tiny ball so I could have the bed. But now he just pushes me over. 

6. WHAT IF... I am a total what if girl. What would you do if I jump off this? What if I was a man? What if I had a million dollars and didn't tell you? What if I died right now? hahaha My mind is a mysterious thing. 

So now I tag Taylor Pierce, Erin Summerill, Tiffany Andrews, Ashley Braun, Hanna Hopkinson and Molly Carter 

2 comments:

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

And thats why I tagged you, you are so dang hilarious!

Molly Bea said...

Yes, hilarious...love the book/ movie thing, I am just the opposite, have to finish the book, never mind the movie