Thursday, October 2, 2008

Her Blanket

I really don't know this happened. We just realized like a few weeks ago that she had become attached to this blanket. 
She woke up one morning with her diaper off so we washed her bedding and she would NOT take a nap because her blanket that is always in her bed was gone. 
Now she has like 20+ blankets but this is the only one she likes. If she spots it across the room or even in her crib she will do anything she possibly can to get it.
I guess she has had a love affair with this blanket since the first time 
they met and we never knew it...

4 comments:

S.N.D said...

oh so cute....

Unknown said...

I have a favorite blanket too. It's purple and I plan on using it for our baby girl, That way I can carry my blanket around with me and know one will know. I'm so excited.

Meg said...

I had a favorite blanket too. I loved it so much I would wear big holes in it. My Mom had to keep cutting and mending it until it was eventually the size of a small hand towel. And it still exists, at my parents house!

Dan Kettle said...

Man she is so cute. She has grown super fast. I can't believe it. You guys are rad parents