Thursday, August 7, 2008

So look what Jesse bought the other day. It was a bit of a surprise that we got it so soon but, we were going to get it eventually. I love this little baby. Before we had a Sony Vaio (Thanks Dad) that couldn't really hold any information because it was ancient. All the keys stuck and we could not have more than 50 pictures on there at a time or else it would freak out. We DO, however, appreciate that we had it since it did get Jesse through school. Most of the family is still surprised that it is still alive. But now we have this baby and WE LOVE IT!!! No more sticking keys, we can listen to music and upload pictures. What is also awesome is that it came with a FREE ipod touch!!! Welcome Price Family to the 21st century. 

5 comments:

Hanna said...

I want one...

Shellybythesea said...

I believe it is important that the family be united in understanding and accepting the undeniable fact that a mac computor is superior to all other computers. Oh yes. Now if I could just figure out how to get all my awesome music over to your computer so you can have oodles of great music!!!!
Mom

stef j. said...

ha ha! so funny ... isn't mac a wonderful world!? (actually, i'm still a bit lost in all of it)

Emily said...

You will love this computer!!! It is the best. I don't know how we ever lived without ours.

flip flop mama said...

Lucky! I'm so jealous!