Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Scriptures

I love the scriptures so much. One of my favorite things about them is that when a situation or thought is weighing heavy on your heart, you can turn to the scriptures and some times the answer is there on the first page you open. Today I needed to hear Alma 37: 6-7 
"Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise. And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls." 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love when that happens!!!!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

you are such a great blogger! I love that you post about so many things. We have an apple mac book too and we love it!!! hope everything is going well! Love ya