Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blogging

Do you ever just not want to Blog? Lately I just haven't been in the mood to blog. I have even been leaving my camera at home. Well here is an update: Jesse and I are still not working or going to school. I start school in about 2 weeks and we will both start work August 1. Everyday we watch our savings get smaller from lack of income and life expenses. Today Elizabeth turned in a circle and pushed her way backwards across the living room to the door. She will be crawling soon!!! That's about it. Jesse just came to me and said "Are you blogging about not blogging?" It is rather silly when you think about it. Ha Ha I am sure I will blog more often soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I felt like blogging today but couldn't think of anything to blog about. So i enjoyed your blog about blogging. Check our blog tomorrow for some fun father's day news you already know about. hehehe

Erin said...

too funny. I think we all feel that way, mine is more that people don't comment!
if you want those two plastic bins you can have them for free. just call me to come pick them up 714-726-7066

About us . . . said...

lol.All the time. The pictures take forever to load. I must admit though I love checking your blog for new posting, I love when you do post! You are a great blogger.qgnbw