Sunday, December 16, 2007

This and That

It has been awhile since I have written. I guess it doesn't really bother me, I am not the type that needs to blog everyday. As long as I write in my journal I am ok with things. Well Jesse's Dad and his wife came to visit. They arrived last Saturday and left this Sunday. They came here for Jesse's graduation and the birth of our child but they only saw one of those events. Yes it is true I am still pregnant. We did go to the hospital because my contractions have been consistently five min apart and we live an hour away but after being there awhile the nurses told me they could induce me or send me home, I chose home. Now there is absolutely nothing wrong with being induced just at that time I didn't feel it was right. But come next week I am all for it. The graduation was wonderful. It was more structured than I imagined and shorter as well but great anyway. The main speaker was M. Russell Ballard who is an apostle of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was an amazing talk if you want to listen to it you can probably find it at http://www.byuh.edu/ or http://www.lds.org/. Also Jesse's sister and her family are here. They stayed with us for a few days while waiting for their place to open up. It was so much fun having them in our home because we miss them so much and love them. Our niece, Rachel, is the cutest little three year old you will ever see. The last person to leave will be my mother in law on Christmas day. She brought her friend on this trip, Mardelle, who is just the coolest lady ever. I'm glad to call her my friend now. It really has been fun having everyone here because we rarely see anyone, it has been a year since we left this island for the mainland. Now our priorities are having baby Elizabeth so when ever that may happen you will know about it. Oh yeah I almost forgot. On Saturday Jesse was at ponders with his friends, swimming while they were surfing and he swam right into Chris's fin. He cut his head open and had to get staples in his head. It was not a happy moment for me. He is so used to hurting himself but I am still getting used to those things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your blog. poor jesse's head. It sure doesn't look good. We hope you can have baby Elizabeth soon. Enjoy the family time and we'll see you around.