Friday, December 7, 2007

I just want to sleep


Tonight was the first night in a long time that I just haven't been able to sleep. I had thought I trained my unborn child to sleep when I sleep but now she is awake. I woke up this morning at about two a.m. and haven't been able to sleep since. I tried sleeping on my side, sitting up, leaning on pillows hunched over and on my knees. Nothing seems to work tonight. This baby has been up for the longest time just moving around. One would think that she has no room in there since her head is stuck in my pelvis ( ha ha) but she sure makes room to move all around. So now I am just sitting here listening to the rain. I would like her to come out now but I guess she is not ready. Maybe she is being nice and waiting for Jesse's and my finals to be over for school. If that is the case she is such a sweet little girl! ! ! For those who weren't updated, the doctor said this past week when I went that I should only have a week left because my insides are looking ripe. ha ha ha ( that's the only way I could explain it without getting to detailed.) I'm so tired! I have to admit I did think about taking cough medicine to make me fall asleep but no worries I didn't give into temptation. Awwwww. OK I am going to try this again and see if I have any success.

2 comments:

Natalie. said...

Oh ELIZABETH!!!!

i'm erin. said...

ok dor-eeeeee-tha...I just found your blog and I love it! I love it I love it I love it I love it...what would be better now is if you had a naked picture of your darker than light belly! Yah for elizabeth! oh by the way, this is erin, ms. summerill if your nasty...hahahaha