Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Price Ladies

Last Sunday Elizabeth sported her
fashionable green jacket ($5) and
her polka dotted brown dress ($10)
Millie rocked a previously owned (by her sister)
stripped dress
And I, mommy, got puked on right as
we reached the car and were already making it
to church with 1 minute to spare.
So I wore the puke arm shirt proudly.
The Ladies
Who occasionally bathe. Ha. I have been better about
bathing Millie. She bathes like 2 times a week now!
I thought it bad taste to put a photo of myself bathing.
I promise I bathe too!

7 comments:

.From Her. said...

You had to know that I would just LOOOOOOVE Elizabeth's dress. Good greif, it's so cute!

And Millie?? Urgh. I hate that I live so far away from her. She is so big, and so beautiful.

.From Her. said...

PS I meant Elizabeths jacket...obviously.

Melissa said...

haha! glad to hear you bathe.

Noah bathes the exact same amount of times as Millie. But he loves the bath now, so it may happen more...if I get around to it.
It's not like he gets sweaty and humid like if he were in Hawaii and were not outdoors all day here either. He just stays cleaner than Kaiya ever did.(those are my justifications :))

Melissa said...

oh ya and how did you find a cute jacket for 5 bucks?

Sharon said...

ROFL!
I wish I could score that cute green jacket. However, I have worn a few puke-arm shirts in my day.

Rach said...

wow you bathe her often! hahaha. I always forget to bathe the baby. They are too cute in the tub together. AND I love that green coat of Elizabeth's. Can I get a big one?!

Kindsay and Erik said...

You and your girls are SO cute!!!! Ha! I'm used to wearing the puke shirt on a daily basis now. Love you guys!!!