Friday, December 31, 2010

End of the Year wrap up!

So the year will be over in 3 hours and another will begin.
This year has been grand. I graduated college,
had a baby, moved from a place that I love,
moved to a rainy place and Jesse started
Grad school. I wonder what 2011 will bring to us?

So I don't forget: At the end of the year Elizabeth
weighed 36 lbs and was 3'3". She fractured
her front tooth and it will fall out in the
next year or two and she is as sassy as they come.

This heavy weight champion weighs 13 lbs 12 oz
and a whopping 24 in tall. HA
Millie is the light of my day. Such a happy child and
is always smiling. (minus teething)


We are ready to take on 2011!!!
Thank you 2010 for all your goodness.

4 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

Happy New Year.

flip flop mama said...

I have the most beautiful nieces.

Summer said...

Happy New Year Prices! Your girls are the cutest! :)

Natalie. said...

Lincoln saw Elizabeth and said: "That's how big she is right now?! She's bigger than me!"