Friday, May 28, 2010

Millie Renee Price

Guess what. We had a baby.
We went into the hospital at 5:15 a.m. to be induced
(third day trying)
They broke my water @ 7:57 and started pitocin
around 9. But then they took me off pitocin at 10:10
because my contractions were strong enough on their own.
Then after what seemed forever our little angel popped
out in under 5 min delivered by a NURSE haha
(Dr. Chapman had just left and didn't make it in time)
Millie Renee Price was born on May 21, 2010 @ 2:21 p.m.
She is so sweet and a major sleeper


Grandpa came and hung out with Elizabeth
while we were at the hospital
Proud Big sister

Elizabeth loves baby sister

Welcome to the world little Millie!!!

10 comments:

Rach said...

yeah. she is so beautiful!! too bad these friends will be spread apart.

S.N.D said...

I want to meet her!

Stephanie said...

is it just me or does elizabeth already look so so much older now that she is a big sister!!! congrats you guys! what beautiful baby girls you have!

Anonymous said...

yay yay yay! i've been checking your blog a few times EVERY DAY waiting for pics! can't wait to see her! maybe we'll stop by this weekend...
linz

Er Bear said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I see so much of little E in her. Glad everyone is happy, healthy and getting sleep:)

flip flop mama said...

What a beautiful sweetheart! Give her a hug for me and a high five for Spencer!

brooke said...

What a sweet little thing! So very stoked for you guys! Hugs and kisses to all!

Anonymous said...

she is such a sweetie! i cant wait to come see her, let me know if there is anything i can do for you or get for you so i have some kind of excuse to come see her!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

They look so similar! I cant wait to see when Millie takes over!

Kindsay and Erik said...

Oh my gosh! She is so beautiful!!!! I am so excited to meet this sweet little babe. I love her already!