Sunday, May 31, 2009

After Church

On Sundays we always have to find things to
do after church and nap. We read.. read.. and read
some more until we go crazy. Then we go outside
Then we watch Elizabeth play with a ball
She kicks it and throws it
Then she and daddy have a face off
Daddy wins
She becomes dramatic with the ball
Then she hurts herself and says "Owwie"
Jesse hangs from a tree
She thinks he is awesome
We practice her soccer picture pose for
when she is older.
She tells me that's enough pictures mama
She sits and thinks of other things to
do with a ball on Sunday
Thinks really hard then gets inspiration
Realizes she is going potty
Then she tells me but I don't care because
she is not getting potty trained until we come
back from Washington. I think it is cool
that she tells us though.
Then she takes a grass nap
Models for me and laughs
Thinks I am silly for asking her to model
Then we go inside to make some dinner
What do you do after church on Sunday?

5 comments:

Rach said...

I love the fun things you do on Sundays. Our "daddy" thinks he is awesome when he does stuff like that too!1

flip flop mama said...

So cute. Today we are watching a movie since Mom and Dad are a little tired.

liko said...

that potty-training bit made me laugh, "but i don't care...it is cool that she tells us, though." my ward doesn't get out til 3pm so we usually just go home and roast in the house these days. if i'm feeling ambitious, me and the kids go walking at the temple, and if we're lucky, dad joins us sometimes...

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

you crack me up!! seriously!!!!!!!!!

stef j. said...

hmmm ... sunday. church is 8-11 so we have a

L O N G

bit of time to fill. walks. the park. reading. games. cooking.

we should play!! game nights or whatever ... that's what i think.