Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tonight is THE night

out of the three of these shows listed I am most excited about the office. This is the best show out there. Granted it is no "Friends" which if you know me at all you know I think Friends was the best show ever and the only show I will ever own. However, this show makes me laugh and come close to peeing my pants every time.
I started watching Grey's Anatomy online the other day, it's ok. I think I mostly watch it beacuse Patrick Dempsey is so dreamy. hahaha
To be honest I don't know how I feel about Ugly Betty. I am still deciding. 
Make sure you watch Television tonight. hahaha Or there is always the internet tomorrow...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE UGLY BETTY.

Ashley said...

We just started watching the Office, we still need to watch season 4 but thank goodness for DVR so we don't miss this season!!! It is so funny!

Erin said...

i am oh soooo excited for tonight! those are some of my faaav shows...plus private practice. and yes gotta love dr. mcdreamy!

flip flop mama said...

I've parked my butt in front of the TV already in anticipation of The Office! Grey's Anatomy is all about sex. Ugly Betty was better the first season but I'll give it another chance this year to see if they bring the humor back. Have fun tonight!

Unknown said...

Ugly betty and the office are my two most favorite shows. We don't have tv so i have to wait until friday to watch them online.

trevor said...

"and I'm gonna make it right". Sorry your title reminded me of a song.

AHHH the office! It WAS AWESOME!

Hope all is good!

Sarah said...

k, love love LOVE the office! Bryan and I laugh so hard, and the Dwight/Jim rivalry is the BEST! :)

Meg said...

I am with you on "Friends" i own all ten seasons and have watched every single episode, I know pathetic. But I do love the office, and I have never watched any of the other three. Feel free to come watch "Friends" anytime.

Art said...

I have never seen any of those shows. I need to! Friends is what I am going to start watching! You convinced me!!!!